Here you can find your pantry staples: Rice, Pasta, Beans, Lentils, Nuts, Seeds, Muesli, Oats, Raisins…
Switching to bulk food makes your kitchen more sustainable.
- up to 96% less packaging compared to pre-packaged food
- reduces food waste
- reduces resources for waste management system
- less trips to the trash can for you
- reduces plastic pollution
Home compostable Baking Paper by Compostella5,99€
Silicon and bpa free, home compostable baking paper (8 meter).
And it’s not only baking paper but also replaces aluminium foil, plastic wrap
and coated or waxed paper in the kitchen.
- Tasteless and odorless
- Heat resistant
- Breathable, food safe and greaseproof
- Home compostable, Zero waste
- Plastic free, bpa free, pvc free
A real zero waste hero!
Buy 3 or more for 5.60€ per piece
Stasher bag Sandwich size Aqua14,95€
Stasher Large Aqua Plastic-free24,95€
Stasher bag Standup24,95€
Bamboo Toilet paper6,99€
oodles and pinches
Explore convenient ways towards a
Zero Waste Lifestyle!