Toothtabs for kids Strawberry
6,00€ – 15,00€
Plastic-free toothpaste alternative in tablet form with mild strawberry flavor.
40 grams is enough for 1 person for 2 months (~ 125 tabs).
Packaging: brown paper bag
Toothtabs for kids are a great zero waste alternative for toothpaste in plastic tubes.
Denttabs without fluoride are an option to reduce plastic-use in the bathroom.
Kids love the gentle strawberry taste. Make it fun for them to chew one tablet to make toothpaste in their mouth.
Brush well as usual.
The soft polishing effect cleans sensitive teeth well. The baby teeth and the permanent teeth.
They leave your teeth with an extra smooth, polished and clean feeling.
Store your denttabs in an airtight, dry container. This will protect the flavor. This way your toothtables stay longer fresh and strawberry-licious.
They are entirely vegan, cruelty free and contain no micro-plastics.
100% natural ingredients:
DENTTABS toothpaste tablets carry the BDIH’s COSMOS seal for controlled natural cosmetics. (www.kontrollierte-naturkosmetik.de).
How to use
Chew one DentTab until creamy, brush teeth as usual for a couple of minutes, rinse.
Store them in an airtight, dry container to protect the flavor longer.
If you buy denttabs for multiple months, store a bigger portion in a separate container. This is the long term storage jar 😉
Your smaller every-day-in-use jar you’re opening and closing every day.
That way you’ll keep your other denttabs strawberry-licious.
Also for grown ups
Denttabs with Strawberry flavor can also be used by all strawberry lovers, no matter the age.
If you want an alternative to mint flavor, this might be for you!
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma, Menthol, Xanthan, Gum Stevioside, Citrit Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
- Microfine cellulose fibers (microcrystalline cellulose) polish your teeth ultra-smoothly into the spaces between the teeth. This is why new particles simply roll off the tooth surfaces and plaque practically cannot develop in the first place.
- Amisoft (Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate) is a surfactant (soap) that combines the detached proteins and fats with the saliva in order to flush them out when rinsing out. In AMISOFT the glutamic acid is esterified with coconut fatty acids. In this chemical process, two naturally occurring substances (coconut fatty acids and glutamic acid) are combined with one another, whereby their original properties are lost. “Glutamates” should not be confused with the flavor enhancers used in the food sector – DENTTABS are glutamate and gluten-free.
- Stevia (stevioside) is a sweet-tasting plant that, together with the strawberry aroma, ensures the good taste.
- Silica serves as a cleaning agent and helps to remove any soft plaque.
- Natural strawberry (aroma) together with the stevia ensure a great taste.
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate (sodium bicarbonate), better known as “soda”, together with vitamin C adjusts the pH value to 5.5.
- Citric acid (CitricAcid) together with sodium hydrogen carbonate (see above) regulates the pH value and stimulates the flow of saliva. The increased saliva flow causes a faster remineralization of the tooth surfaces.
- Magnesium stearate (Magnesium Stearate) is a plant-based excipient that is used to make tablets.
- Beetroot root powder (Beta Vulgaris Root Powder) is the coloring agent from the beetroot and ensures the great color when brushing your teeth.
- Xanthan gum is a natural thickening and gelling agent and ensures the pleasant creaminess after chewing DENTTABS toothpaste tablets.
- Maltodextrin is a mixture of carbohydrates obtained from vegetable starch, which serves as a carrier for the beetroot root powder and ensures that the color is well distributed.
* Haarlem: 3,95€
* The Netherlands box: 6,10€ Letterbox: 4,00€
* Orders over 50€: Free shipping
* International shipping cost